The Hexanium ACIF cage is a 3D printed standalone cervical interbody system made of titanium. It combines titanium rough surface, high porosity and honeycomb structure. The user-friendly one-step locking mechanism was developed to make the surgery fast.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Standalone cervical cage with smart features
- Zero profile cage
- Integrated one-step locking mechanism
- Fixed screws: 38° in cranial/caudal and 10° in median/lateral plane
Osteoconductive design to promote fusion
- Maximized porosity for enhanced surface areas (optimize the surface area contact with tissues)
- Rough titanium surfaces for enhanced surface areas (optimize the surface area contact with tissues)
- Resistance of honeycomb-like structure allows multiple windows for use of bone graft evenly distributed over the device
Comprehensive range of implants to fit patient’s anatomy
- 8 heights from 5 mm to 12 mm in 1mm increment. Heights 11 and 12 are not available in European Union.
- 2 different shapes (wedge and convex)
- 6° lordosis to improve segmental lordosis for both shapes
- 3 different footprints « Small » (W15xD12), « Medium » (W17xD14) or « Large » (W19xD15). Footprint L is not available in European Union.
- Self-drilling screws of diameter 3.5mm or 3.8mm
Streamlined & ergonomic instrumentation designed to ensure a safe & accurate placement
- Specific guides for screws positioning
- Smart distractor compressor system
CE marking: YES
FDA clearance: YES
Hexanium® ACIF is a class IIb medical device, manufactured by SPINEVISION SAS – France. Hexanium, SPINEVISION and its logos are registered trademarks of SPINEVISION or one of its subsidiaries. See package insert for labeling information.