Spinevision provides innovative solutions for the treatment of various spinal conditions, As part of the SpineVision Group’s growth programme, we are looking for a new Product Manager within the Marketing team. This is a fast-growing market, requiring strategic and operational investment with upcoming launches. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Medical Programs, you will be responsible for
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing plan in line with the Group’s marketing strategy, sales and expenditure targets.
- Monthly sales monitoring, proposal of corrective actions, sales support
- Positioning of products on the market.
- Competitive market intelligence
- Work in project mode for the organization of events for healthcare professionals
- Conducting internal and external training sessions (with surgeons, agents, etc.)
- Work in collaboration with the marketing teams at headquarters and in the field
- Collaboration with other departments: regulatory, R&D, logistics, customer services, clinics, etc.
- Direct or indirect action with other market players: distributors, agents, etc.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have an academic education at Bac+5 level, ideally with a dual scientific and marketing background, or an education from a business or engineering school or college. You have a successful experience of between three and five years as a Product Manager in the health sector (ideally medical devices).
Communication skills, a taste for challenges and a “results” orientation are necessary to succeed in this role. You are dynamic and have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis. This position also requires teamwork, organisation and autonomy.
Given the international context, a fluent level of English is required.
Your remuneration (fixed variable on objectives).
Permanent position, based at SpineVision’s head office in Antony
Travel is to be expected (congresses, workshops…)
Because we believe that a business without integrity is not a Spinevision business
SpineVision maintains a high standard of ethical conduct, thanks to our efforts and years of commitment to doing the right thing, we conduct our business with respect, without ever compromising our integrity. Our employees are expected to live up to this expectation and raise any concerns or questions they may have.
Join our Team by sending your resume quickly to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org