Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, after a training period and a personalized accompaniment, you will be autonomous and in charge of:
- The preparation of orders.
- Picking up products from the stock.
- Handling the goods with care.
- Washing and cleaning products.
- Repackaging non-sterile products in the gray room.
- Creating “product” labels.
- Creating delivery and transport notes.
- Control of orders.
- To respect the rules of hygiene and safety.
- To ensure that the stock of consumables is available and sufficient.
- To ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- To ensure that work areas are kept “clean and disinfected”.
- To actively contribute to the good maintenance of storage areas.
- To complete the documentary part related to these actions.
Work individually and in teams in a pleasant, relaxed and efficient atmosphere. Work in a controlled atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree or Bac +2 / BTS (Transport and logistics services)
- Licence pro management of logistics processes.
- Wearing of PPE (Blouse, gloves, cap).
- Computer skills: Sage, CodeSoft, Excel.
- Versatility on other tasks of the logistics department. Work in interaction with several internal departments (Quality department, Purchasing…)
Send us your CV to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org