SpineVision SAS 10 rue de la Renaissance 92160 Antony – France Tel: +33 1 53 33 25 25 Fax: +33 1 53 33 25 39 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpineVision SAS is a company registered on the commercial register of Nanterre under number 423 661 693 (Intracommunity VAT n° FR 08423661693) with capital of 1 698 640.06€.
The website is administered by:
LF2 Factory Jl. Padanglinjong No.12, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency Bali 80351, Indonesia Tel: 082266126241 Email: email@example.com
Director of publication: Arnaud BRISARD, Chief Executive Officer
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SpineVision’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SpineVision’s website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SpineVision at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on SpineVision’s website are provided “as is”. SpineVision makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SpineVision does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
4. Limitations In no event shall SpineVision or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SpineVision’s Internet website, even if SpineVision or a SpineVision authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on SpineVision’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SpineVision does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. SpineVision may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. SpineVision does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links SpineVision has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SpineVision of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to SpineVision’s web site shall be governed by the laws of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.